I’m not a huge fan of over-hyped festivals and loosely connected confabs, such as is happening now during Internet Week New York. However, I do enjoy the string of in-person meetings and impromptu office visits with friends and peers that normally don’t pass through town.
That said you’ll see me and other members of the Clickable team this week at:
- June 2 in the AM at the Savvian Digital Media Conference
- June 2 in the PM at the New York Tech Meetup and Technology Showcase
- June 3 in the PM Silicon Alley Insider Startup 2009 Conference and Bash
- June 4 in the PM at the Founders Club event (sorry, no link, but it’s a good event, and one of the few we sponsor)
- June 5 in the PM on my deck to grill
If you’ll be at one of these events, or are passing through town and would like to meet up, let me know.