Dads on steroids? Not really, but our latest episode of the Cast of Dads podcast received a jolt of something potent.
I’m not sure if it’s spring fever, but my fellow dads were in rare form, tackling such important issues as:
- Assembling the grill of your dreams. (Pictured above is my new grill.)
- The comparative difficulty of assembling a grill versus a playground set.
- The complexity of installing child car seats.
- Society’s obsession with child safety versus common sense.
- Power washers.
- Snow blowers.
- Brad’s longing to get his hands on a snow blower in a Northeast snow storm.
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood.Â The cast of dads includesÂ C.C. Chapman,Â Jeffrey Sass,Â Max Kalehoff,Â Michael Sheehan, andÂ Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.