Below are key talking points of ANA CEO Bob Liodice’s opening keynote speech at the ANA Masters of Marketing conference. The gist? The picture says it all, but it seems to contradict the overwhelming time spent playing montages of 30-second commercial spots to the audience in the main session. However, his focus on technology and corresponding four pillars for marketing reinvention makes sense.
- Consumer in control.
- Changed media landscape.
- Managing and building brands.
- Transformed measurement platform.
Continuous Marketing Reinvention Requires Four Pillars:
- Brand Building: Innovation
- Integrated Marketing Communications: New media combined with traditional
- Accountability: Appoint accountability champion; drive efficiencies
- Reinvention of Marketing Organization: Led by a new marketing professional characterized by holistic thinkers, innovators, customer-centric philosophy, team leadership…a renaissance marketer