I’m in San Francisco this week staying at the boutique Maxwell Hotel. While this place is not ultra luxury, it’s exactly what I like as a business traveler:
- It’s downtown near everything
- It’s boutique and quirky, but also homey and well-kept
- Check-in was easy, and the staff was casual and friendly (not stiff and corporate)
- NO CHARGE FOR WI-FI INTERNET ACCESS
- NO SURCHARGE ON OUTGOING TELEPHONE CALLS
- NO 12-OUNZE BOTTLES OF EVIAN STRATEGICALLY PLACED ON THE BUREAUS WITH $10 PRICE TAGS
- And it has a really great name…MAX…I can relate.
I’ll definitely come back here again! And thanks to Maxwell’s sister Hotel, The Rex, which directed me here because they were fully booked. (What a coincidence – my brother’s name is Rex.)
Iâ€™ll definitely come back here again! And thanks to Maxwellâ€™s sister Hotel, The Rex, which directed me here because they were fully booked
I totally agree with you.
Maxwell hotel is great value for money
Leave a comment