If you read this blog, you know that I work as the vice president of marketing at Clickable, an exciting New York startup. Our purpose is to help businesses survive and thrive by simplifying online advertising success. It’s an awesome place to work because we passionately believe in our purpose, and have an incredibly talented team working hard to change the world. We still have a lot of work to do, but we’re accomplishing big milestones and growing quickly. We’re looking to hire a new marketing manager to join the team and help us get there faster.Â You can apply on our site.
Clickable (www.clickable.com) is an online solution that makes search advertising simple, instant and profitable. We’re an innovative and venture-financed technology start-up, based in New York City. We were featured by TechCrunch 40 and awarded Newcomer of the Year by AlwaysOn.
We are looking for a dynamic, versatile marketing manager to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and brand reputation through a mix of marketing strategies. This role has responsibility for Web site and email marketing, events, lead nurturing, marketing collateral and industry relations. It requires deep expertise in search marketing and online advertising, as well as persistence and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate is passionate about online advertising and design.
The position is based in New YorkÂ and reports to the VP, Marketing, with cross-functional leadership responsibilities.
- Manage the Clickable Web site to drive customer acquisition and engagement, including technical maintenance, updates, design, SEO strategies and CRM integration.
- Manage the Web site’s editorial strategy and publishing schedule, including forums, blogs and article contributions.
- Implement lead nurturing, email and drip marketing campaigns that drive acquisition and loyalty.
- Manage online and offline events, including Webcasts and live industry events.
- Manage development of marketing collateral, including sales sheets, brochures, advertisements, presentations and online ad copy.
- Assist with PR, including awards entries and conference speaking pitches.
- Contribute to overall corporate marketing and product strategy.
- 5+ years experience marketing online technology or advertising solutions, or software as a service (SaaS).
- Deep knowledge of search marketing and online advertising is a must, as well as strong proficiency in CRM systems, Web publishing systems, email marketing, social media and design.
- Strong record in product marketing, marketing communications and project management.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams from different departments and time zones.
- Excellent analytic, strategic, conceptual and communication (writing and presenting) skills.
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
About Clickable, Inc.
Clickable is a platform that makes online advertising simple, instant and profitable. It empowers beginners through professionals to maximize their advertising investment. Clickable makes you more efficient, effective, and confident. That’s why customers often say: “Clickable is like having a trusted advisor by your side ensuring success.” To learn more, visitÂ www.clickable.com
|Apply for this position