For dads, Valentine’s Day has its nuances. I’m talking Hanes underwear, power tools, shotguns, dating daughters, tolerable chick flicks and moronic boyfriends.Â Those were among the hot topics of our latestÂ Cast of Dads podcast.
Topics discussed on this episode:
- HanesÂ #ComfortCrew Trip to Disney
- Chocolate Roses fromÂ Edible Arrangements
- The definition of “bridge and tunnel crew”
- Eating out on Valentine’s Day
- Our continued love ofÂ Modern Family
- Surf N’ Turn Tradition
- Baby Proofing Your Marriage
- Avoid a Valentine’s Massacre
- Not the Normal Valentine’s Day
- Nothing Says Happy Valentine Like Power Tools
- Kids copy you when it comes to love
- Evolution of the little heart candies
- Romantic Movies That Guys Can Watch
- Love Actually, The Ugly Truth, True Romance & Edward Scissorhands
- Application to Date My Daughter
- The “curse” of daughters
Sponsorships are open and we want YOU to be part of that. Have a product or service that you think our audience of dads and moms would be interested in? If so,Â send us an e-mail to learn about the great opportunities.
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood.Â The cast of dads includesÂ C.C. Chapman,Â Jeffrey Sass,Â Max Kalehoff,Â Michael Sheehan, andÂ Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.