While I was definitely in the office the past few weeks, many of my peers from the Cast of Dads podcast were on vacation. After a three-week hiatus, we’re delighted to release episode 30, Back From Vacation. In addition to covering vacation highlights, we covered other important dad subjects, like:
- Getting your kids to lose the pacifier.
- Kids and blanket obsession.
- Freaky guys who travel with stuffed teddy bears (seriously).
- Negotiating fidelity.
- Portable breathalyzers.
- Picking up your underage kids from drinking parties or other dangerous circumstances — with no contempt or questions asked.
- Beer can chicken.
- The start of the 2010 school year.
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includesÂ C.C. Chapman,Â Jeffrey Sass,Â Max Kalehoff,Â Michael Sheehan, andÂ Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.
(Photo credit: The Official Billy-Bob Products Store)